Saturday, September 19, 2009

Grocery Store Success Tips

I cook nearly all internet card our meals at home. This has allowed us to save quite a bit of money on our food bill. To do all this cooking at home, though, requires careful planning which begins with making a menu for Bluehyppo coming week. I've found that taking just a few minutes to make a thorough plan can make the whole process much easier and less stressful.

First, how to activate streamyx take a quick survey of what we already have. If there are leftovers in the refrigerator, those are scheduled to be used first. Then, I go through the pantry and freezer and see what meals I can make with what I already have. My menu plan will be partially completed based on this first step.

Next, I browse the weekly sale ad for my local grocery stores. I look for the sale items, especially any buy one, get one free sales on any types of meats. I can now finish up the main parts of the menu. I fill in the remainder of the menu with side dishes for each of the main meals. When scanning the sale ads I also look for produce sales and any staples that I might want to stock up on.

Now that my menu for the week is completed. I put together a detailed shopping list by store. I staple any coupons that I have to the appropriate list so I will have them ready at the checkout.

When shopping day actually arrives, my shopping list is already compiled. I try to get in and Maxis Broadband Wireless of the store in the quickest possible time. I also make sure to watch the register as the grocery items are scanned to be certain that the sale price is correct and that the coupons are deducted correctly.

Some other shopping tips I've used to help ensure success at the grocery store including always shopping on a full stomach and leaving the kids at home with Dad!

For a helpful list of chicken breast recipes and more ways to save money on your food expenses, please visit us at Not Made Of Money.

Your top video searches on AOL in 2006....

No comments:

Post a Comment